Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Retard Loan Officers

Well, the loan of my home is in limbo right now because of a retard known as Jason at the loan company. Basically, everything is messed up because he failed to tell me at any point of the process that started back in April that he would need a copy of my med school transcripts, a document that would have taken less than a day to procure. This could have been done while I was lazing away in new orleans waiting for graduation to approach. Instead, we show up at the bank yesterday and are told that they need this document to process the loan. So we do this. And then it isn't until late today that they tell us that we need to take care of house insurance paperwork. So because of this dummy's inability to inform and the general inefficiency of the whole process, who knows if we'll close when we're supposed to. I feel bad for the seller of my home who's been so great. Ugh!

No comments: