Thursday, June 02, 2005

more annoyances

Ok, so add to my list of people who are annoying me this week the person at the credit union. My mom calls this morning and the loan person at the credit union tells her that the papers may be ready friday or monday but if no call from the title company comes by monday afternoon, that she should call some woman named shirley. So I tell my mom to call today to make sure this is all true and if it can be done friday. And guess what...it isn't even the right person! THis woman has no idea who the hell we are and has no idea about our title & loan papers! This may not even be the right title company! SO who the hell knows where the loan company or credit union sent the loan papers! My real estate agent is calling the correct title company officer to see what's up. So annoying! And now I'm annoying my mom because I'm being "mean and bossy."

No comments: