Friday, June 03, 2005

Planning a new attack...wanna join?

As if things weren't as bad as they were, we found out today about $6000 more reasons to attack and destroy the loan broker. Yep, $6000 in random fees and whatnot for this damn house. Okay, so $2200 is property taxes for the year and $165 is my house insurance so the overall fees are about $3500. No wonder people can't buy...of course, it could just be a company with rip off rates. Who the hell knows. I'm just tired of the whole thing. I talked with the moron Jason and missed the opportunity, at the end of the call, to say "By the way, thanks for neglecting to inform me about the need for my transcripts thus delaying the process requiring us to get power of attorney incorrectly because of the other moron we worked with. Have a nice day jackass." Mom says it's a good thing I didn't because we still have to work with him. I think I'll key his car...in my mind i imagine him crying. Imagination is a great tool for relieving one's greivances without getting arrested. Everyone knows I'm too chicken to actually commit such acts.

I promise, eventually this site will sound happier and full of stories about being a new doctor. All I know is that from my 2 weeks in the real world, it really sucks monkey balls.

No comments: