Friday, June 03, 2005

and again

The jackass idiots at the loan company and credit union have fucked up again. The loan company didn't approve use of the power of attorney because the moron at the credit union didn't know that there were specific forms for real estate. I guess I shouldn't blame her for her lack of education on the issue but now there are more hoops to jump through thanks to her inexperience. I guess being a notary or a mortgage loan officer takes no skill but to sign your name and use a rubber stamp. They don't actually learn about different forms and whatnot. I hope they suffer. You do realize that this is all written in an attempt to make me happier and that once this is over, I don't really hope for total suffering and dismemberment of Jason and the credit union officer...only a few major painful moments should they have to go through a similar process. The most frustrating thing about this is that all of it could have been avoided if the idiots at the loan company told me back in april or early may that my transcripts were required. They gave me a huge checklist and no where on there was a request for transcripts and at no point did they try to contact me again with request for additional documents. Kind of hard to get something if you don't know they want it in the first place. Then the insurance could have been done and the paperwork ready on June 1st for dad to sign in person. Fucking Moron Jason.

No comments: