Monday, June 27, 2005

pictures

Well, I got some frames for my pictures and other decorations and tomorrow maybe I'll go order a new bed for myself so mom can have a bed of her own to sleep in before my crazy schedule starts. I'm STILL waiting for the claims process to be finished. I gave up waiting for the desk and just bought the desk I wanted since it was on sale. Even if they don't give me the money for the busted desk, it was worth it. Today I had the tiring process of trying to find a chair for the desk. I thought I found a good one at office max since they have their brown bag sale. The little slip to pick up the damn chair fit in the bag but it wasn't included in the sale since the box for the chair itself won't fit in the bag. Then we went to a whole bunch of other stores and found nothing great. They're all overpriced or crappy. Ugh.

I'm going to bed since I actually have to be somewhere further away tomorrow - computer training in tigard for the EMR. Actually, that should be fun since after that class I can go and create my own templates and create files with the handouts I like the best. It should be fun. Nighty night

No comments: