Thursday, June 30, 2005

argh!

So because the stupid bed store uses a computer to verify checks, I couldn't buy my bed today because I used my hawaii credit union check and my oregon license. Apparently the addresses have to match. Of course, if it weren't for the shitheads (see below) who stole my credit card info, i wouldn't have this problem at all. I hope by now they bought an expensive car and crashed and are now paraplegic. Okay, that's mean, but they deserve pain for the pain they've caused me.

On to other annoyances. So I called the OHSU peds coordinator this morning and left a message at 7 am and they don't call back until 5 pm and really don't provide very useful info. To top it off, the person decides not to go away from people screaming at a graduation party while talking to me so I can barely hear her over what really sounds like one or two people yelling. And then she tells me that despite the parking confusion between the 2 programs, she's only authorizing me to park for tomorrow in the special lot. For shit's sake, can't she tell the parking folks to give me a temp pass for a few days?!? So I'll try to charm my way tomorrow into getting the security folks to let me park somewhere until wednesday when i get to return to home base. Plus I'm extra moody due to the usual pms stuff and anxiety over starting this crazy game called residency. Hopefully I'll have a great team to work with up there.

No comments: