Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Stupid instructions

So they're paving my road today and since I had time to come home for lunch, I was prompted by 4 different flaggers to go slow and watch out for the workers. Fine. Despite the fact that I can see these people quite easily, I suppose the prompt is warranted. But to be told to watch out for the roller, a piece of equipment 5 times the size of my car, how retarded is that?!? Like I plan on driving full speed towards something that would total my car? Oh and what made the instruction even more ridiculous is the fact that the stupid thing was immediately in front of my car. If it was obstructed from view, then the info would have been useful. Do I look like someone who would purposely drive fast at people working on the roadside or at large road equipment? Apparently so. I don't understand the need for multiple flaggers who make me stop at every point just to tell me to keep driving slowly. I told the first one that I lived at the top of the hill. What part of that message was misunderstood? She told the others that I was going to the top yet at every stop, I needed to tell them this info. What fun will it be when I drive back down the hill. Well, gotta eat since this will probably eat up time to get off my road.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Makes you wonder about the people who need the warnings, no?