Friday, August 12, 2005

Hmmm

I just realized that my share of the class action suit against apple ($50 bucks) still hasn't arrived. I wonder if apple's website has a way to track this. Apple now has a new mouse and since there isn't anything else I want from there right now (aside from a new computer) and I can't use it to buy itunes music, I thought I'd buy the new mouse.

In other news, the injection site from my vaccination really hurts and there's a bruise that hurts when I touch it. I know, I know, then don't touch it. I'm sure you care that I have pain and will wait and hold a candle light vigil for the day when the pain and bruise are gone, so I'll be sure to give updates. Or maybe not. Back to packing. I took a break to learn some medical spanish. And in the time I spent changing the location of the sprinkler and typing this, I really don't remember any of it except something about Toquese el logar or something like that. And estomago mean stomach...or something to that effect. a qui means here. abra la boca is open your mouth. Yep, still need the translator for my spanish speaking patients. One of my new patients told me I needed to learn spanish...I could say that she needed to learn english too...but I didn't. I did have a patient tell me that she really liked me and thought I was very nice and helpful. Fooled them all!!! and now I'm rambling.

1 comment:

- r said...

Enjoy vacation! Remus just got over the stomach flu - some kid at day care "shared" it with him - how nice...

Anyhow, enjoy time at home and tell your mom we said "hi" - give me a call when you get back. Maybe we can barbeque or something before the rain returns.