Monday, June 20, 2005

Today is the day!

Well, true to form, my body decided not to let me sleep until the alarm was supposed to go off and woke me up at 4 am and then at 5 am and by 5:30, I felt ridiculous just lying there in bed so I got up. I just ate breakfast (eggs with turkey and cheese mixed in) and my tummy is still growling. I think I expanded my tummy with all the food my mom has been cooking these past few days. I hope I don't start passing out today during orientation...eh I've already been hired, I guess I can pass out occasionally. Then tonight I have to figure out how to retrieve a message on my dvr unit. Oh and then I'm going to try to convince the people at fred meyer to let me bring in my receipt, just the barcode from the dresser box and the defective piece to exchange for the good piece from a box at the store instead of lugging the whole thing down. I mean, really, I understand they need a box to send back to the distributer but can't they send back the box already at the store with the piece I bring back? It's a box isn't it?!? I really hate having my clothing in piles in my bedroom.

Maybe I better take a zone bar with me today and some fruit leather.

No comments: