Thursday, June 23, 2005

I passed!

I passed my ACLS training today. It was a bit overwhelming but once we did pretend codes over and over and over again, it became manageable...so now if I encounter unstable tachycardia I'm set...otherwise, take your attempt to die elsewhere.

I'm still waiting to find out if I passed the clinical skills exam. It's not even posted as reported at the nbme site and I can't take step 3 until I pass that test. I'm not sure if I can register for step 3 without it either.

Time to go online shopping at compusa to see what my gift card will buy. Maybe they have tv's and then it will be the delivery man's job to get my tv up the stairs. The thought of carrying that thing up the stairs is scary. Mom and I can lift it together but going upstairs is a whole other issue.

I guess I'll get ready to hang out with Carrie. I haven't seen her since we graduated from U of O 5 years ago.

No comments: