Monday, August 14, 2006

the saga continues

Well, I called the bank and at first they said the charges weren't even in their system but then they found what I was talking about and since I was trying to do this between seeing patients, I told the teller that I had to call them back and so she said that was fine since they would look into it and have it figured out by the time I was planning on calling back. So I called back but every time I called, she was on the phone or away from her desk . So I left a message for her to page me when she was able to talk and nothing. So i called one last time and I got the machine yet again. I guess I'll call back tomorrow. My balance isn't messed up like it was so maybe they fixed it. Argh! I guess I'll pay with cash or check in the future to avoid such a problem but I probably will forget and use the card again. At least my afternoon clinic wasn't busy. For some bizarre reason I had a full 40 minute open spot plus someone didn't show up so I got to work on my notes from the am clinic patients and just finished my last note 5 minutes ago here at home. Next month I'll be at Pacific City doing clinic there. That will be nice...no call since I didn't get hospital priveleges and I told them that I wanted to be a faster, more efficient clinic doctor. Dinner time

I'll let you know what becomes of the $300 mayhem

Oh and one of our residents had her baby yesterday. I got him an Ugly Doll. They are very cute weird looking stuffed toys that Melissa turned me on to. I may get one for Payton.

No comments: