Sunday, August 13, 2006

The idiot

Well, the person who ran my debit card through for my doctor's visit on friday fucked something up. She was supposed to enter $15.00 but initially entered in $150.00. She then claimed to void it and I do have a receipt showing a void but then she also crumpled up a bunch of other slips and tossed those. I should have asked what those slips are but didn't think about it. Well, today I was balancing my checkbook and online I see 2 charges for $150.00! I don't see any evidence of voiding either and my balance is $300 less than what it should be indicating that that money was deducted from my account! And of course there's no one to talk to until monday when I'm going to be busy in clinic. And I just forsee getting my $300 back being a big hassle. My next half day off is wednesday but I think the moron who made the original mistake isn't going to be able to simply credit my card back, nor do I care to hand her my card again lest she completely wipe my account out. So I guess on monday I'll check my online bank statement and if my fears are confirmed that I was charged $300 more than the $15.00 I actually needed to pay, then I'll start harassing the business office. I want my fucking money back now!!!

No comments: