Monday, June 26, 2006

Holy Crap! It's hot!

Okay, so it's only 30 minutes before my self-determined bed time of 10 pm and it's still 85 degrees. I'm very thankful for the box fan that Aunty Debby and Uncle Chuck got me as a new home present last year. It came in handy today and I think I'll use it in my bedroom. It's kind of loud though. It wouldn't be bad if there was a nice breeze like at home but no such luck. Ugh! I never thought I would like being on call in the hospital but yesterday I was in the nice air conditioned hospital and it was nice.

I'm watching Treasure Hunters. I wanted to laugh my ass off at the team named "geniuses" because they were anything but on the first task. I was hoping they would get eliminated because they were treating the other team they were paired with horribly, saying that "it's hard when you have to constantly dumb things down for people of normal intelligence." It was the "genius" team that came up with Mt Theodore Roosevelt when even the hillbillies came up with Mt. Rushmore quickly. The team the geniuses were paired with came up with Mt Rushmore but the Geniuses blew them off and said they weren't right. It was this other team that got eliminated in the end. Okay, so I'm well more involved than I should be but it's kind of funny to watch.

No comments: