Friday, September 02, 2005

More good news

I just got an email from Bergy and she had evacuated prior to the storm with her boyfriend and their dog, Monkey. Their cat is still in NOLA with their stuff but she's not sure if the place is still there since the levee broke. Kind of a theme I guess. I got a link to a yahoo group for Tulane folks and found out that of my friends who were in the code gray situation (stayed in NOLA cause they had to work at the various hospitals), all are still doing well. They finally evacuated University Hospital. Well, Bergy will be visiting later in the year to do a rotation in Portland so it will be nice to see her then.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Blogging from Airplanes
Blogging from Airplanes Gadling alerts us to the brand new travel blog called InFlightHQ - tips, tools and techniques for inflight productivity .
Hey I was just blogg surfing and I found you. Great blogg, keep it up. If you are interested in legitimate business opportunity go visit, it is the best stuff I have seen on the net