Friday, September 02, 2005

interesting email

Well, I guess I must still have my epocrates registration address as new orleans since I just got an email from the company hoping that I was safe and that since I may be dealing with medical issues that are rare and so I have a code to get 3 months free of epocrates essentials. I, of course, no longer am in new orleans and thus have no need for the code. I'll probably see if any of my buddies down in the trenches in louisiana don't have epocrates. I actually already have the program since I paid for it using my tulane coupon. Anyway, tomorrow is my overnight call shift and I don't need to be in there until 10 am. Not bad. I wonder how sunday will work since there's nothing specific on the schedule in terms of being on call or anything like that.

No comments: