Tuesday, July 26, 2005

peer pressure

Well, today I had 2 no shows in clinic. I guess my healing powers are so great that I don't even need patients to show up to cure them. Okay, maybe not. Anyway, I did get to do a procedure because of my lack of patients. Nothing too exciting but putting on a gutter splint onto a person's busted pinkie. She didn't help matters by moving her hand in the exact opposite direction we told her to. And then the confusion with how to start the wrap. I guess for comfort it matters but if she can take it off and reapply it, does it really matter? I mean, I doubt she'll apply it the correct way all the time.

And now I'm succumbing to peer pressure. Robin told me to put comments so she could respond to my random mutterings and so I did. Okay, it didn't take much pressure but 1 email with her request.

Melissa is buying a place so I'll get to see it when I'm home in august.

I think that's all for now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi and hello there Cara, I get sidetracked easily these days. After spending many hours checking out websites looking for filesharing software related info. I decided to try some blog sites. I found much more usable and updated information on the blog related sites than the regular websites...this is very cool. I gotta get me one of these when I find the time. My site at http://www.p2p-mp3-filesharing.com needed some updated info. After that, I thought I would check out some of the other kind of blog sites. Some are pretty cool. It's been fun. Thanks Cara, mike

Anonymous said...

Nice blog site Cara. While searching websites looking for mp3 music sharing related info, I decided to try blog sites. Wow, there are so many of them it's amazing. I never heard of or knew what a blog was until last year. Now they're everywhere. And it seems like everybody but me has one. Anyway, I'm trying to improve my site at http://www.p2p-mp3-filesharing.com and was originally looking for relevant information I could use. Got sidetracked a lttle bit....lol. It was interesting. Thanks Cara, Mike