Saturday, July 30, 2005

one last day

Well, I have one last day for my peds rotation on the hill, unfortunately it's more like a day and a half since I'm on call. And since a patient is being discharged, I may have to stay longer than I should to get that done. Or maybe I'll just have my classmate do it for me since I already wrote out the prescriptions and filled out the cover sheet. I mean, if I have to wait until 11 to do it, I just don't think I should have to stay that long since my new rotation officially starts at 8 am on the 1st. I'll talk to christina about it.

Today is bill paying day. I have to make the first mortgage payment on the house and yesterday the condo sold. Unfortunately we won't be getting as much money as we had envisioned since we have to pay realtor fees and now lawyer fees for the power of attorney. Lame. But I'm glad to have it sold.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cara,

who did you use for a realtor? Would you recommend them?