Sunday, July 10, 2005

Payton Hanae Kawahara

Payton Hanae Kawahara

Payton finally has new pictures. She's so cute. I wish I could see her and play with her every day btu I guess I'll have to wait for my one week in august.

In other news my second night of call was brutal. I didn't get to sleep until 3:30 am and then an hour later I got called because a kid had a fever. Then I went back to sleep at 4:30 and woke up at 6:30 to round on the kids. Mom and I spent my Golden Weekend at the beach house. We went to lincoln city and did some shopping at the outlet malls. I found a bunch of good stuff including a new lunch box and overnight sack so I don't have to lug my big green overnight bag. I really only need a toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant and a new shirt. It's pretty neato

the condo finally has a buyer. We aren't getting as much as we had hoped but it's better than nothing I suppose. Time to eat.

No comments: