Saturday, July 16, 2005

I'm a retard

Okay, so I found my secure ID token and where it was, well, let's just say I should have found it in one of many ransacks of the house and hospital. Now I need to hope they can cancel the killing of the token on monday.

In other news, 4th night of call was just as bad as the second in terms of when I finally slept and for how long. It could have been worse but thankfully we had a 2nd year OHSU resident acting as an intern with Neil and I and the now very tired 3rd year students. This allowed each of us to sleep about 3 hours in the wee morning hours before getting started with the day. Now I'm tired and hungry since i've been doing computer work for clinic and trying to email the folks who were trying to help with the lost token last week. I'll eat then nap...or maybe just wake up on sunday.

No comments: